Fire Birch Bread Board
This fire birch bread board will be a beautiful addition to any kitchen. This board is handcrafted from a solid piece of fire birch with a beautiful wood grain. The board allows for easy transport, display and serving of bread, hors d’oeuvres, charcuterie and other foods.
This board is perfect for serving breads and cheeses at dinner parties, general use in the kitchen and makes an ideal wedding or housewarming gift.
This board measures:
– 8” wide
– 18” long (including the handle)
This serving board is sealed with a food-grade beeswax finish to protect and preserve the wood. Care instructions are included with your board. As both sides of the board can be used, you could use one side as a cutting board and the other as a serving board.
I make a variety of handmade cutting and bread boards. Each product is listed individually and the product shown in the photo is the one available in this listing.
Caring for your Bread Board/Serving Tray
– Do not soak, submerge or wash your board in a dishwasher
– Hand wash with hot soapy water
– Sanitize your board with 5 – to – 1 water and vinegar mixture or by rubbing a cut lemon over the surface of the board
– Periodically condition the board with food-grade beeswax or mineral oil to keep the wood from drying out
Please like Thomas Woodcrafts on Facebook