Handmade Cherry Bread Board
This cherry cutting / bread board will be a beautiful addition to any kitchen. This board is handcrafted from a solid piece of cherry wood with a reddish hue and an attractive straight wood grain. The handle allows for easy transport and serving of bread, hors d’oeuvres, charcuterie and other foods. The handle contains a hole to allow for easy hanging, storage and display of the board.
This board is perfect for serving breads and cheeses at dinner parties, general use in the kitchen and is an ideal wedding gift.
This board measures:
– 7.5” wide
– 18” long including the handle
– (11″ not including the handle)
This board is sealed with a food-grade bee wax finish to protect and preserve the wood. Care instructions are included with your board. As both sides of the board can be used, you could use one side as a cutting board and the other as a serving board.
I make a variety of handmade cutting and bread boards. Each product is listed individually and the product shown in the photo is the one available in this listing.
Caring for your Bread / Cutting Board
– Do not soak, submerge or wash your board in a dishwasher
– Hand wash with hot soapy water
– Sanitize your board with 5 – to – 1 water and vinegar mixture or by rubbing a cut lemon over the surface of the board
– Periodically condition the board with food-grade beeswax or mineral oil to keep the wood from drying out
Please like Thomas Woodcrafts on Facebook